TablePlanner has amassed a wealth of praise since its launch in 2004.
By and large, users can be divided into the following groups:
- private users, primarily for organizing weddings
- professional event planners, in support of a wide spectrum of services
- hotels/event locations, to assist the personalized planning of facilities
- organizers of balls
- companies, for use in planning workshops, conferences, training courses
- companies, to manage room occupancy for meetings
Register as an affiliate
Sales prospects are highly promising. Why not take part in this success and become an affiliate.
Click here to register as a TablePlanner affiliate.
Options of partnership
Each of the following options can promote mutual advantage:
- 1. Link Exchange
- 2. Affiliate Program, the potential of a sales partnership
- 3. Version of the TablePlanner as an advertising medium, or special customer service
- As an advertising medium, the TablePlanner is of particular interest for:
- website operators of products and services relating to event management
- providers of event locations
- banks, insurance companies, service agencies
- TablePlanner can also be customized to include the following:
- TablePlanner can display your banner
- the banner link routes the customer directly to your portal
- TablePlanner colors can be adapted to comply with your CI
- pre-prepared room arrangements can facilitate easy planning
- the Tip-of-the-day box can display your products and services
Enhance the attractiveness of your website by supplying a link to our portal. In return, we'll place a link to your homepage on our site.
Place an ad for TablePlanner on your website and earn commission with each license you generate.
Affiliates can earn 30% on net sales achieved.
Register as an affiliate free of charge with our shop provider Share-IT. Share-IT guarantees that commission is credited efficiently and fully-automatically.
We can supply you with written information, banners and HTML resources all free of charge from the Press Material section of our homepage.
You can use these as they stand, or use them as a basis for your own ideas or as technical guidance.
In our marketing examples we simply need to enter your partner code, a code you receive following your registration. This enables us to allocate sales to you and to pay your commission.
Of course, placing comprehensive product information in a creative manner on a prominent position is more likely to secure sales success for you than if a small banner is hidden away somewhere in the corner of your site. We warmly welcome all our partners who are willing to place a banner with 'loving care' and gladly share in their success.
If you have any technical questions, feel free to get in touch.
You don't need to worry about the sales administration.
All TablePlanner support is in our hands.
This form of collaboration can be combined with a sales partnership.
Contact us for details of our conditions and the technical options.